ID Tags ``

raminhan

when i open on Radio Boss an MP3 SOng with Track Tool - i can write any dates by the song in diffenrent Folder. SO also RATING(BEWERTUNG). Now i look in my MP3Tag Programm where is the Folder by the Rating. in the Standart Folder ist this not!

Its easyer for my when i can do the rating information in mp3tag programm - so i can make a lot oh songs to the same time.

Sorry for my bad englisch.

You can edit rating (and any other tag field) for multiple files at once using Music Library in RadioBOSS.

Sorry this is not the Problem. Look at the 2 Pics. in the first 1 write a Ratingscorre in Radio Boss. in the second i find this sore noting in the MP3Tag Programm. So my questions where are RB note this dates.!

Attachments

• rb1.PNG
    rb1.PNG
    123.6 KB · Views: 412
  • rb2.PNG
    rb2.PNG
    88.8 KB · Views: 397
raminhan said:
Sorry this is not the Problem. Look at the 2 Pics. in the first 1 write a Ratingscorre in Radio Boss. in the second i find this sore noting in the MP3Tag Programm. So my questions where are RB note this dates.!
RadioBOSS stores Rating information in its own tag. Other programs do the same, as you see, MP3Tag tries to read various rating fields - "Rating Winamp", "Rating WMP" etc.

Back