Segue Editor Bug

Bjorn

Hi Dmitry, not sure if this has been reported already, but when auditioning what you're segueing, sometimes the next track doesn't play where it has been put, but plays a few seconds later, or not at all. But when you save it, it plays as normal, as you've set it. It's hard to explain, but it's pretty buggy, sometimes it works just fine, but sometimes it doesn't.

There was such a bug, but it should be fixed in the latest 6.2.0.5 release.
Hey Dmitry, it seems like I'm still having a few issues with playback... Sometimes (when segueing 3 tracks) and previewing it, the first 2 tracks play, but the third doesn't, or only plays after 5 seconds or so...

Thanks for all you do!

Hey Dmitry, it seems like I'm still having a few issues with playback... Sometimes (when segueing 3 tracks) and previewing it, the first 2 tracks play, but the third doesn't, or only plays after 5 seconds or so...
Does it play wrong inside Segue Editor or it happens in the playlist?

Sure thing. I had to try a few times for the bug to appear, so it doesn't always happen, but in the video you can see the first time I play it, you can hear the drop a second or so after the playbar has passed the point in the waveform... as opposed to the second time I play it (where the bug doesn't appear) you can hear the drop at the same time as you can see the playbar pass it.

Video link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/13yvN8OkICRu9LIXDvCP99bAEi8WslqCj/view?usp=drivesdk

Still having this as a problem with the added problem that sometimes the keyframe edits. (i.e. shortening a track by moving 1st keyframe) don't process in playback and you hear it without a fade. Sounds fine in playlist though :)

Still having this as a problem with the added problem that sometimes the keyframe edits. (i.e. shortening a track by moving 1st keyframe) don't process in playback and you hear it without a fade. Sounds fine in playlist though :)
Can you please post a screenshot of Segue Editor window when this problem appears?

It will sometimes sound right, or still not match the playbar
This shouldn't be happening, is it wrong by a lot? There can be a slight difference when converting from graphical positions to fading values in the track, but those are very little.

Back