RadioBOSS 6.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you noticed in the video, the sound card output is not active when the program is first opened, but becomes active after a click. I'm not having this issue on the main audio output, the video is an example for this issue. This problem happens every time I open the program with the monitoring sound output. Also valid for 6.3.0.0

Hi, I'm testing the latest version and so far I haven't had any errors, I'll keep testing. I have a little visual tip for you about the playlist icons. I have seen a new feature that about the "icons" in the playlist, which can be resized, is perfect. But it would be very good to add more icons, that is, depending on the type of element that is in the list, a different icon is displayed. for example in "track list" show some type of icon as in the following graphic example (the image shows icons of "time announcement" "stop command", etc).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-19-12-07-24-776_com.anydesk.anydeskandroid.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-19-12-07-24-776_com.anydesk.anydeskandroid.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 100
It looks like the antivirus removed some files that were installed, or it prevents it from running. There's nothing we can fix from within RadioBOSS, the issue is caused by Avast.
I have tried to install it in all ways and it gives me the same error.
The strangest thing is that the 6.2.4.2 update is working without any problems.

When I uninstall it I get the following message:
1679257816812.png

The strange thing is that this folder is not found, it does not exist.

The folder that does appear is from the other "RB" installation.

As you noticed in the video, the sound card output is not active when the program is first opened, but becomes active after a click. I'm not having this issue on the main audio output, the video is an example for this issue. This problem happens every time I open the program with the monitoring sound output. Also valid for 6.3.0.0
The error doesn't reproduce here. Does it show you any error messages after RadioBOSS is started? It looks like main sound card was not initialized for some reason.

it would be very good to add more icons, that is, depending on the type of element that is in the list, a different icon is displayed. for example in "track list" show some type of icon as in the following graphic example (the image shows icons of "time announcement" "stop command", etc).
Thank you for the suggestion, the idea is good, we'll add more icons based on item type in the future.

This problem is specific to your computer only, so I'm afraid I have no solution for this. You can try x64 version (if you previously installed x86). Or removing Avast.

Hello good morning, testing Radioboos, I notice that the time locution is not played when the song ends, it stays on hold. Testing three inputs via virtual cable, all good, I'm still testing other options thank you so much

The error doesn't reproduce here. Does it show you any error messages after RadioBOSS is started? It looks like main sound card was not initialized for some reason.
I have recorded a new screen video using version 6.3.0.1, and the issue is now more clearly understood. The program generally did not give an error report when opening or closing, but I did encounter an error message once when closing the program (not shown in the video), and I am attaching it as an image to this message. If you carefully monitor the audio monitoring screen (right panel) when the program is launched, you will notice a momentary crackle (at exactly 00:20 in the video) followed by silence.

There is another issue where the CART is being added with blank content between 00:37 and 00:47 in the video.

Attachments

• rb.png
    rb.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 108
In Lang.ini file "spanish" you have to change:

chSchedulerOn="On" scheduler option to:
chSchedulerOn=Opción "Activar" del programador

Hi, I'm testing the latest version and so far I haven't had any errors, I'll keep testing. I have a little visual tip for you about the playlist icons. I have seen a new feature that about the "icons" in the playlist, which can be resized, is perfect. But it would be very good to add more icons, that is, depending on the type of element that is in the list, a different icon is displayed. for example in "track list" show some type of icon as in the following graphic example (the image shows icons of "time announcement" "stop command", etc).
I join this request. Very good idea

In Event I created "Play Line Input". Then in Edit Action I put for Set Broadcast Title eg. "News".
But it didn't remember the title (every time I open Edit Action the field is empty), and it doesn't show it in the Broadcast btitle.

See picture

Attachments

• 2023-03-20_212401.jpg
    2023-03-20_212401.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back