A couple of serious problems that need to be addressed ASAP

Nipp

First of all, I was using an older version(4.3) and when I added something to the scheduler an error popped up over and over until the windows were maxed out and then would pop a new one anytime I closed one. I had to force close radioboss and when I would reopen it, it would do the same thing. I even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it did not work. I had not checked for a new version for a while so I decided to come here and see if there was, and of course there is a newer version. I download it and put it on a flash drive to take it the computer I use the program on. Once installed not only do I have the same problem but it refuses to accept my key and asks me to go online when this computer does not have internet access. I deleted all files I could find associated with radioboss and tried again, it does not give the error but I'm still stuck with a trial version.

Why will it not accept the code that was emailed to me? And what can I do to not get this error that crashes the program?

Well, now when I put in my code it tells me to go online and get another activation code. Which I did and it was very long. I wrote it down and brought it to the other computer and it gives me "error code 11" and tells me to contact support. I assumed I got the code wrong or that I needed to add my name like it was given to me with my name and  "+" so when I did that I got error code 13, which tells me the code is wrong, so I must have had it right before, but still wont allow me to use the full version.

I answered about the code to e-mail, please check.
About scheduler error, how many items do you have (had) there when error occured? We tested on about 2000 and it was OK, and it should work with more items. Anyway, there were many changes and fixed to the scheduler in the 4.4 version, so I'm sure the error won't appear again.

djsoft said:
I answered about the code to e-mail, please check.
About scheduler error, how many items do you have (had) there when error occured? We tested on about 2000 and it was OK, and it should work with more items. Anyway, there were many changes and fixed to the scheduler in the 4.4 version, so I'm sure the error won't appear again.

I didn't select a time like I did with the others and I was going to go back and edit it once I looked at what time it needed to be, and for some reason that made the error pop up. When I installed the new version it did the same thing but that could just be because the error actually started on the old version and the data was saved, I'm hoping it wont happen now. I got your email thanks again. I'll be heading back there in a few minutes to see if it works, I have the trial version running right now.

OK... Please send us (support@djsoft.net) the schedule file for analysis:
Click Settings->Open Settings window, in the window appeared open Presets folder, there's Schedule folder which contains scheduler list files.

Thank you!

Back