Announcement of the year

StefanoM

Dmitriy.
Is it possible to add a function  the announcement  of the year of the song on the air from files already recorded as the time signal .
Thank you

StefanoM said:
Dmitriy.
Is it possible to add a function  the announcement  of the year of the song on the air from files already recorded as the time signal .
Thank you
You can announce it using "Overlay playback" event if you add Text-to Speech and use the %year tag - it will use the %year tag from the currently playing track.

I would not use Text-to-speech, but an mp3 file with the announcement "was the year .....," taking the data from the tag information. Excuse for english.

StefanoM said:
I would not use Text-to-speech, but an mp3 file with the announcement "was the year .....," taking the data from the tag information. Excuse for english.
It may be possible to add processing of "?track-year" and other tags to play the corresponding file name, but I'm not sure if this feature will be useful for many RadioBOSS users...

djsoft said:
It may be possible to add processing of "?track-year" and other tags to play the corresponding file name, but I'm not sure if this feature will be useful for many RadioBOSS users...

It would be very useful for us to have these functions, because they send songs of the '70s and' 80s, and ask us what year it was and the title.
Thank you

We'll think about implementing this in the future, but currently I can't give any promises.

Back