Building Shows with voicetracking on a dedicated server

Jörg B

Hallo, there are many radio automations with the feature to work with voicetracks on a Server. If you are conected to the database, you can download the playlist, set your voicetracks in between and upload the modified List and the Show will be streamed with voicetracks. At the moment, i have to record the voicetracks, put it into the playlist and than i have to upload voicetracks and playlist via ftp to the Server. Is there a plan for future, that a voicetrack show can be planed on a local machine and then uploaded to a running playout server with radioboss?

Yes remote voice tracking feature will be added in one of the future updates. I can't tell the exact ETA for now, but I think in RadioBOSS 6.4 or 6.5.

For me, remote voice tracking is the only reason I have considered switching from RadioBoss. I travel a fair amount and I need to be able to voice track while on travel.

I've used this program since 2013 and have tried others over the years, but I always end up sticking with RadioBoss. It is the most reliable of all the other programs I've tried (and I currently own 2 other common programs) and I'm very familiar with how this program functions. I prefer the reliability of RadioBoss over the glitz and hype of other programs.

I hope that the "future update" (ETA unknown), that includes remote VT, is in this calendar year. Remote VT is the biggest deficiency I see in the RadioBoss program when compared to other popular playout programs. The sooner the better!

For me, remote voice tracking is the only reason I have considered switching from RadioBoss. I travel a fair amount and I need to be able to voice track while on travel.

I've used this program since 2013 and have tried others over the years, but I always end up sticking with RadioBoss. It is the most reliable of all the other programs I've tried (and I currently own 2 other common programs) and I'm very familiar with how this program functions. I prefer the reliability of RadioBoss over the glitz and hype of other programs.

I hope that the "future update" (ETA unknown), that includes remote VT, is in this calendar year. Remote VT is the biggest deficiency I see in the RadioBoss program when compared to other popular playout programs. The sooner the better!
Good luck. it's been asked about for at least 3 years. I posted about remote tracking in july '21 and it was called "Half baked" response below. I like the system mostly too, but there are a few radio necessities that have not been added (yet). Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 05-40-29 RadioBOSS Cloud.png

Back