Cart wall

When I schedule to go live and tell RB to switch to input from my USB mixer, will the cart wall designated output from my sound card into my mixer still work? I want to play jingles from the cart wall while going live and pot them up on the mixer.

When I schedule to go live and tell RB to switch to input from my USB mixer, will the cart wall designated output from my sound card into my mixer still work? I want to play jingles from the cart wall while going live and pot them up on the mixer.
If cart wall is configured to play on a different device, its sound will not be included in the "Audio mix" stream in RadioBOSS. For this to work you can use mixer board: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/using-mixer-board-with-radioboss-for-streaming.6384/

Ok but if you have DSP like Stereo Tool can it be handled there as 'The Bimp' has inputs but it doesn't say what they are or where they are coming from. Listed as: Stereo; Left Chanel only ; Right Channel only ; Mono( Left or right) Stereo Tool - The Bimp has separate processing so I envisaged you could set up Virtual Sound Card and assign the Jingles Cart Wall and Auto Intro to this virtual Soundcard which the Bimp would be able to read from I have moved my Main Speakers to Bluetooth to free up sound ports but seem unable to find a route through this Do you known what the Bimp is expecting so these can communicate on different channel?

I'm not very much familiar with StereoTool so I can't really help you with it. I remember there is (or, at least, was) an option to have standalone StereoTool that processes sound card input.

Back