Check Requested Songs

Mixnetwork

HI all,

I published Song Request on my website with the sample PHP from here in the Forum.
This works fine.
I scheduled the song request command and also this works good.
Now what I want to do, is to play a Jingle before the requested song starts to play, this works also fine with the multiple schedule option.
Now the question is that I am looking for a command or something like that, which checks first the request songs list in Radioboss if there are any requested songs to play and if there are none, he must not play this event.
Is that possible in away to do?

Now the question is that I am looking for a command or something like that, which checks first the request songs list in Radioboss if there are any requested songs to play and if there are none, he must not play this event.
This is not yet possible, but we have this feature planned for the future updates.

Another issue for request songs.

For example, it's 80s hour, now I do not want that someone wishes a Rock song. Perhaps it's possible to check category first before adding the song?

For example, it's 80s hour, now I do not want that someone wishes a Rock song. Perhaps it's possible to check category first before adding the song?
You can do the filtering in your song requests script - before the songs are sent to RadioBOSS.

Back