does not clear the playlist

perucanta

When I deactivate that option, it has no effect. What I want is that when I close radioboss it cleans everything that is in the playlist and that when I open it clean, that option exists but apparently it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230327_202423_NOD346 WINDOWS.jpg
    Screenshot_20230327_202423_NOD346 WINDOWS.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 72
On the menu Settings>> Settings Restore >> Back Up Settings Make sure you have created a backup as it loads this backup when settings are lost on exit .

When I deactivate that option, it has no effect. What I want is that when I close radioboss it cleans everything that is in the playlist and that when I open it clean, that option exists but apparently it doesn't work.
If you want scheduled tracks to be removed, this option needs to be UNchecked.

Sí, si crea una copia de seguridad como le mostré, se cargará de nuevo al inicio, incluida nuestra configuración de copia de seguridad y la posición de la pantalla. Te di enus para esto en mi último post. espero que te ayude

Sí, si crea una copia de seguridad como le mostré, se cargará de nuevo al inicio, incluida nuestra configuración de copia de seguridad y la posición de la pantalla. Te di enus para esto en mi último post. espero que te ayude
Talvez no es entendible mi preocupacion, lo que ocurre es que al cerrar radioboss elimine todo lo programado en la playlist... quiero que borre o deje en blanco la playlist. Con la copia de seguridad no es mi problema para ello ya vengo de años trabajando con ello. Repito quiero que al cerrar radioboss deje limpio la playlist y que al abrirlo me encuentre con una playlist sin nada para poder cargar nuevamente mi programacion. Segun la imagen adjunto del inicio de mi pregunta existe esa opcion pero al parecer no funciona.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230331_184043_NOD346 WINDOWS.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331_184043_NOD346 WINDOWS.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 74
You asked about option to "Do not remove scheduled tracks from the playlist on exit" I think you need to understand this is for scheduled tracks placed by schedular.

Preguntó sobre la opción "No eliminar pistas programadas de la lista de reproducción al salir". Creo que debe comprender que esto es para pistas programadas colocadas por horario.
Por eso, yo programo cada inicio mis musicas para la difusion y llegado al cierre de trasmision queda aun algunas pistas en la playlist y eso quiero que borre y deje limpio, en mi caso lo hago manual el borrado cada arranque. En la imagen adjunto, si lo dejo desmarcado deberia cumplir su cometido pero no lo hace, dicha opcion hace entender que todo lo que se encuentre en la playlist antes del cierre sera borrado o no dependiendo si esta marcado o no... Saludos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_061925_NOD346 WINDOWS.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_061925_NOD346 WINDOWS.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 62
I already wrote, but I think that it is not important for them to give an answer... thanks, I will continue to wait for it to work one day.
The option you have mentioned in the first post works as intended. It controls if scheduled tracks (they are marked with a small clock icon) are removed from the playlist when you close RadioBOSS.

The option you have mentioned in the first post works as intended. It controls if scheduled tracks (they are marked with a small clock icon) are removed from the playlist when you close RadioBOSS.
Yes, I noticed that... I was working with folders and loose tracks and they didn't work, but as you mentioned, yes, it would be good if you erased any audio, whether programmed or not...

Yes, I noticed that... I was working with folders and loose tracks and they didn't work, but as you mentioned, yes, it would be good if you erased any audio, whether programmed or not...
I don't think many people expect the playlist to be cleared on RadioBOSS restart. It can be restarted for some reason like changing settings. You can try the following: in Settings, General, in "When program started" section, enable "Execute a command" and add clearplaylist command.

Back