Encoder info saved

I would like to have a feature where we could save our encoder info when we save our profiles in RB.  The reason I'm asking this, is sometimes I run 2 stations on RB, and sometimes my computer shuts off for no reason due to age and when I come back up, I have to reenter my credentials on the one server.  Is there a way we can have a feature where when we save profiles and settings, that our encoder info is also saved when we save the one stream?

Well if you're running the lastest version, you don't need this, I have been running 5.1.0.7, and it works fine and remembers my stuff all the time but maybe this would be good but for now, we don't need it at least  I don't.

After you set up all the settings you can create a backup (Settings->Settings backup and restore). Then, if it ever loses the settings, you can restore them from the backup.

I did that once, but it only saved the encoders from one station, and not both.  Do I need to do them on separate computers when I save the encoder info from one station?

indieradionetwork said:
I did that once, but it only saved the encoders from one station, and not both.  Do I need to do them on separate computers when I save the encoder info from one station?
You need to backup settings for all RadioBOSS installations you have.

I got it figured out.  I did one this morning for both streams that have different port numbers but same IP.  I had one RB instance open when I did this, and I saved them under 2 different file names, saved them, then when I pulled up each one individually, the right credentials popped up for each one.

Back