Events and Playlists

IgorPobi

Hello !

Two question about event:

1)
How add a generated playlist at the end of the current playlist?
(Playlist Generator Pro for example, has this option: Export to player - Add to the end)

2)
How add a generated playlist on another non active Playlist ? (Playlist 2, Playlist 3 etc ....)

1. When you generate the playlist by by schedule, you can either add it after the currently playing track, or after all other scheduled tracks in the playlist. There's no option to add to the end of the playlist - but if all tracks in the playlists were inserted by scheduler, and you have enabled the "If there are scheduled tracks in the playlist, enqueue" option, then they will be added to the end of the list.

2. If you generate playlist manually, then "Export to player" button will load the generated playlist to the playlist tab that is currently that is selected. When loaded by schedule, playlists are always loaded to the active tab.

RadioBoss is great When I make a scheduler for Radio news first I make a scheduler with a bieb when the bieb has playing the news was coming up and playing his stream. It go's as follo's add a scheduler then then in the wizard select the 2? button than you can select the file beep from the news when you hear on the radio. Select ok than select the time 00:00:40 select all the thays off the week and select that he must playing every ouwer. select the option that he must playing without waiting for the and off the song and select ok. Than create a new scheduler push the button for the wizard and select play a internet stream. Put the Url in that field and select ok than are the options the same but... select set stream to the queue and select ok. when you have select those bott things the beep is playing first and than the stream is playing last. sorry for my bat english

Back