hot key to end jingle? Also, jingle insert?

In Radioboss desktop, is there a key to end a jingle early? Rather than short jingles, I am using the assigned slots for music beds, some of which can last over an hour. Is there a key to end it before it runs all the way through? I've noticed that s, which is used to stop normal tracks does not work.
Furthermore, is there an easy way (with the keyboard) to insert one of those jingles in to the playlist as opposed to having it play immediately? Most times I would want to have it play right away, but others it would be best to insert in to the playlist.

Currently not, there's only hot key to start it, but no hot key to stop. I guess pressing the same key again should stop it, what do you think?

Okay, thanks. There are two reasons I think it should be something universal like e for end, instead of a number. 1. Maybe the person was in a hurry and thought they hit one button instead of another, and instead of trying to guess and maybe end up firing off more jingles, it may be easier to just press a key known to stop whatever cart or jingle is playing.
2. If the person is using the slots for jingles like I am, for long music beds to talk over, it could be easy to forget which one you activated. Thus, if you forget which you activated, and go pressing the wrong button, then you manage to load even more stuff on top of all that. It could be a real mess.

We have decided that pressing the same key again will stop it - the same as it's for the cart wall, and also you don't need to remember or set an additional hot key. This also allows stopping a specific jingle, in case you have started several.

Back