Inserting news, sponsor mentions

djerniehoule

Hi,

I am thinking I may have something set wrong, and hoping someone can provide a simple answer. I am a newbie at Radioboss, so please be kind.... I have scheduled programing that runs at 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, and 11am (this program is news and weather). I also have a playlists that run 6am, 9am, and 10am (music). I also have sponsor mentions every 30 mins through the day... Looking at Radioboss it appears that the news, weather, and sponsors are going to play (I even get the countdown that they are coming up next and flash red), but they don't play. Ideally I would like to have music playing then at scheduled times play the news and sponsor mentions and pause the music, so they can play....

Please ensure that eventsa are configured correctly. Check the log at the time when the event is supposed to start to see if it actually started and there was no error.

See if some share the same exact time for starting or ending. They can be cancelling each other. If so, add 1 or 2 seconds in each to make they all different.

Back