Is it possible to do rotation according to these rules?

Sasa Grbic

Hello. I have four categories of music: domestic metal, world metal, domestic rock and world rock. I would like to make one-hour playlists in the following way: first hour - at the beginning of the hour id radio, teaser, jingle announcing which genre we are listening to. Then there is one song from the domestic metal category and then one song from the world metal category. Somewhere in the middle of the hour, a short voice jingle would be inserted, and so on in a circle until the end of the hour. The second hour would be the same, only now with rock music. I used the generator to make one-hour playlists, but only with music from one category. If I could make a rotation like this with the generator, it would be great because rmetal and rock would change faster. I tried to create this type of rotation by setting the categories in the generator to only one bar. Then I arranged them in a rotation list so that the circle repeats 7 times. I got that the playlists are either longer than an hour or shorter.

You can use multiple categories when you create playlist using Playlist Generator. You can also create different templates for different hours.

I knew all that. What I needed and did not pay attention to that option is the option to execute the category only once, not to repeat it. By turning on that option on the radio id, teaser and genre id categories I got what I wanted.

I knew all that. What I needed and did not pay attention to that option is the option to execute the category only once, not to repeat it. By turning on that option on the radio id, teaser and genre id categories I got what I wanted.
There's option to only use the category once, and another one to only insert it at the very end of the playlist.

Back