Listener count not updating

Hello,
I'm on c19, and my listener count is not updating. I've been listening now for almost half an hour, and it continues to show 0 listeners. I could understand if it took a minute or two to show up, but it has been way longer than that. I can only assume then, that if it's not picking me up, it's not picking others up either. This needs to be fixed asap! I have people who are really big on knowing listener count from their shows, and they get bent out of shape if I can't provide them with this info. I don't know if the issue is only on c19 or service wide, but would appreciate a quick fix for this.
I've done some testing, and the issue has happened with my iPhone, a pc, Mac, and now Apple TV. The only time it actually showed me with a listener connected is when I connected via radio boss desktop. I have it connect to my stream for an hour before I go live, so when I have on my headphones and am getting things ready in studio, I can still monitor things, then it kills the stream about 30 seconds before I go live, so no loopback. That is really not relevant to the point at hand, other than to say that the only time it detected a listener was when radioboss connected. With every other agent I have tried, listener count remains at 0.

Thanks in advance for a quick fix.

Where do you check listener counts? How do you listen to the radio - do you use the tune in links provided in the Information section?
Please also specify your streaming account username so we can check it.

Yes, I have programmed these links in to my mobile app, web site, and already sent them to tunein. So far, it only detects Radioboss as an agent, and also Android users of my app. But no web site listeners, iOS listeners via my app, or tunein, whether that be via Alexa or via the Apple Music app on Apple TV, which is also able to grab stations from Tunein.
User: stream1558.

Also, as to where I check stats, it's inside the rb cloud control panel.
Another issue relating to listeners... For current listeners, the data is accessible as it is presented as a table. However, when reviewing listeners for any other period, whether that be 24 hours, a week, month, etc, that info is only presented in a graph, which does not work at all for screen reader users. It should also be presented in a chart or table like it is for current listeners. Hope this can be fixed soon.

Also noticing stream dropouts. They don't last long, but long enough to be annoying. Especially when using free services like Zeno I hardly ever have drops.

Please check again, the listener numbers should be correctly displayed now.

Ok, so this morning it is showing my iPhone connected. Just out of curiosity, what was the problem causing them to not display?

Interestingly enough, I changed it trying to see if that would make them display. They weren't displaying before that either, but at least they are now.

The data on the service stream is correct It appears the data is correct in the static as a numeric constant listener not so much the graphical representations. I think the weekly graph is ok, but the others seem to not be the same I understand what Dimitri said but if it was an average, it would be nearer.

Back