MakeLibrary error

IgorPobi

Please test MakeLibrary to several thousand MP3 files with more subfolders. The command always forget to read the ID3 tag by at least 2-3 random MP3 files.

Does it say "Missing tag" in this case? Do you scan a local folder or it's a network one?

UPDATE: Add folder from Music Libraray on same folder working OK !!! (about 20000 MP3 files on many subfolder). When stop main player, makelibrary working ok.
Folder is local, computer is not slow (Intel I7-6700K 4.0GHZ, 64 GB RAM-a, 4x2TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD hardware RAID 10).

IgorPobi said:
Scan local folder. No errors in log but all tag missing. I tested this detail now ....
In the first message you said that only 2-3 tracks have tags missing, but now all tags are missing? RadioBOSS does not show error message when it's unable to read the tag when performing the makelibrary command. We'll change how "makelibarary" works, it will become more persistent in reading tags.

Sorry, not all tag but 2-3 track have tags missing, my mistake. No error show ! Only add folder from Music Library work 100% ok.

Thank you for the information. In one of the next updates the makelibrary command will be improved in regard of tag reading.

Back