Meine Vorschläge und gefundenen Fehler

Ich zeige euch mal mit nem Bild was die Modies mit der Kreuzblende meinen , was mal früher mit der Crossfader aber ging heute nicht mehr !

I'll show you with a picture what the modes mean with the cross fade, what used to mean with the crossfader but no longer worked today!

Wo lässt sich diese Kreuzblende Erzeugen in der Überblendung ?!

Where can this crossfade be created in the crossfade?!

Attachments

• Crossfader gekreutzt.JPG
    Crossfader gekreutzt.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 236
  • Crossfader gekreutzt 2.JPG
    Crossfader gekreutzt 2.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 236
I just don't know why it was removed the "Fade In"!
Fade In option presents both in Crossfade settings and in Segue Editor.

I still don't see any point in graphical crossfade settings when this is configured as general settings, not for specific tracks like in Segue Editor. What you can't do currently for which the graphic UI will help?

Dimitry du möchtest es nicht sehen oder .... oder kannst du mir zeigen wo du den Fade out gerade runter gesetzten Strich mir hättest in der Zahlenbasierenden Crossfader hättest zeigen können oder oder oder ..... ne ich mag nicht !

Schau dir doch nur die 4 Bilder an und dann sag mir was Einfacher zu Verstehen und Anzuwenden ist , das Optisch Grafische oder das Zahlenwerk , was hat man wohl schneller Verstanden die Zahlen oder die Grafik .
Zudem was hat wohl mehr Einstellungsmöglichkeiten deine scheiß Zahlen oder doch der Grafische Editor ?

Google Translator

Dimitry you don't want to see it or ... or can you show me where you could have shown the fade out line that you just set down in the number-based crossfader or or or ..... no, I don't like it!

Just look at the 4 pictures and then tell me what is easier to understand and use, the optically graphic or the numbers, what is it easier to understand the numbers or the graphics.

In addition, what has more setting options for your fucking numbers or the graphical editor?

The "Graphic" is really matters when it's drawn for a specific music track. Like in Track Tool or Segue Editor. When you configure general parameters it does not add any value.

Back