Mix of Intros/Outros in the playlist rendering

Hello,
When i render a playlist to mp3 then the voicetracks will not mix acordly to intro or outro of the music files. Can this implement in future?

Otty, Hello you need to set each track to have intro position on them in the setting 'track tool' right click on playlist item and then create auto intro recording which work on the artist and song. Technically a DJ will do this for you.

Hello,
When i render a playlist to mp3 then the voicetracks will not mix acordly to intro or outro of the music files. Can this implement in future?
This should work in the rendering too. Are you sure the tracks around the voice track have intro/outro set? Please also confirm that you use the most recent RadioBOSS 6.2.4.2.

Yes the intro and outro was set but the rendering not works. Also when i open de seguie editor 3 the VT will not place in the intro/ outro. The seguie editor not permits reduce the volume for the music so when place the VT the voice will not hear so the music ist over the voice.
Can you improve de seguioe editor

I confirm to use the recent RadioBOSS 6.2.4.2.

Also when i open de seguie editor 3 the VT will not place in the intro/ outro
Voice tracks are processed differently, they ignore mix points, the mixing is calculated based on intro/outro and other parameters. If you need to set manual mix for voice tracks, then you should not use voice track feature in RadioBOSS and insert them as regular files instead.

We'll check if there's a bug when processing voice tracks while rendering a playlist.

Back