Noticed "bugs"

bfmradio

I figured there is an option to change color of current clock in radioboss

Shortly after you do, it goes back to BLACK.

In STYLE, you can change colors and other things...  I changed SELECTION COLOR

IN WIN10 it does not do any difference no matter what color you choose.  All selections look semitransparent and most of the time barely even seen, so it is hard to figure out what is highlighted.

I selected 10 Jingles (pics attached), but when I go to change assignments, some jingles there are missing because the shift down the list leaving spot 1 empty etc. (pic attached)

NOW CART -  I created 7x7 cart and filled it half way.  When you change color for example black back and yellow text,  that button becomes dead.  You click in it, no play. You rightclick in the middle to edit, it opens property of adjacent button.    FIX - the second you resize the cart  by dragging cart's window left or right, the button starts to work properly.

Attachments

• Jingle error 1.png
    Jingle error 1.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Jingle error 2.png
    Jingle error 2.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 277
bfmradio said:
Shortly after you do, it goes back to BLACK.
We'll, check if it's a bug, thank you.

bfmradio said:
IN WIN10 it does not do any difference no matter what color you choose.  All selections look semitransparent and most of the time barely even seen, so it is hard to figure out what is highlighted.
The option only works for custom styles at the moment. We'll see if it would be possible to make it work with standard Windows UI.

bfmradio said:
I selected 10 Jingles (pics attached), but when I go to change assignments, some jingles there are missing because the shift down the list leaving spot 1 empty etc. (pic attached)
Thank you, it appears to be a bug.

bfmradio said:
NOW CART -  I created 7x7 cart and filled it half way.   When you change color for example black back and yellow text,  that button becomes dead.  You click in it, no play. You rightclick in the middle to edit, it opens property of adjacent button.     FIX - the second you resize the cart  by dragging cart's window left or right, the button starts to work properly.
This does not appear to reproduce here. Do you use the latest RadioBOSS 5.8.5.2? If so, please specify where the cart wall is created (in what zone).

bfmradio said:
This does not appear to reproduce here. Do you use the latest RadioBOSS 5.8.5.2? If so, please specify where the cart wall is created (in what zone).

It is zone 3 Top.  The latest version.

bfmradio said:
The option only works for custom styles at the moment. We'll see if it would be possible to make it work with standard Windows UI.

What is custom styles?  I use modified to my liking windows theme.  I tried to mess with different settings in styles (win10), it has no effect on radioboss.

bfmradio said:
It is zone 3 Top.   The latest version.
Thank you, we'll check if something's wrong there.

bfmradio said:
What is custom styles?  I use modified to my liking windows theme.  I tried to mess with different settings in styles (win10), it has no effect on radioboss.
It has "Dark" style, and selection color should work there. We'll see if it's possible to make it with standard style too.

Back