nowplaying txt scrolling

radium98

is it possible to include in the next version a feathure that is needed to when generating now playing txt to generate two files one static and onedynamic that i can share directly to an rds hardware to make the ps as dps scrolling

hello Dimitry .i mean the generated file txt is dynamic that can scrol eg : roll it down >>> ( r o l l ) so if redirected to any rds without the ability of rolling it can show it scrolling one by one character
is it clear ?

I think I understand, currently this wouldn't be possible with RadioBOSS. I suppose you need some sort of RDS encdoing software that could do it.

application that serves to sequentially change the PS only i saw an external little app to do it so why i imagine that it could be done by our radioboss
i also see that putting something like this use S/J=1 for scroll PS messages can do it but i am not familiar with scripting

now it must be clear , someone on youtube have made this COMBIAR txt , putted between radioboss from nowplaying file and the entrance of the rds software , only telling that the ps to scroll thats all i attach a picture , i have the same rds and i need to do it thanks.now it should be clear and easy for someone who does script or anything , so the ps can scroll and you could see the song titles , that most rds does not feature option for rt or no one interrest in pushing or knowing the rt buttom .
another old software called rds control do what i need . take the static nowplaying directly from rboss and scroll the ps , but only work to its rds hardware

Attachments

• Untitled (2) (1).jpg
    Untitled (2) (1).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 248
  • RDSCONTROL.jpg
    RDSCONTROL.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 243
RadioBOSS by itself does not support this, but you can use any other software that will read the "nowplaying" file and crteate another file from that, "scrolling" the text.

Back