Preview Setup

nyankee

I remember a few versions ago i was able to preview a song and it would come out of one side of the headphones or one side of the speakers. Now after updating a few times i dont see how i can do this, everytime i try to preview something it plays over the current song, on my end. How can i set it up to play on one side or mute the other to preview and be able to ehar the song?

nyankee said:
I remember a few versions ago i was able to preview a song and it would come out of one side of the headphones or one side of the speakers. Now after updating a few times i dont see how i can do this, everytime i try to preview something it plays over the current song, on my end. How can i set it up to play on one side or mute the other to preview and be able to ehar the song?
Settings for preview:
see in image

Attachments

• setting_preview.jpg
    setting_preview.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 432
nyankee said:
There used to be an option "Stereo split" several years ago, but it was removed starting from RadioBOSS 4.6 (if I remember correctly). This option also didn't work correctly with broadcasting.
It's better to have 2 sound cards: one for playlist output, and the other for the preview. Or you can use one sound card and output to a different speaker pairs, eg playlist goes to Front speakers, and preview goes to Rear.

Back