Problem witch radio Boss

Leandrofiorenza

Well again I am writing to inform you that I found two errors in the software. well since last vercion dragging a tea from a folder to the program. gives the following error when closing radio boss:

And the other is on the Playlist generator pro. Given the following configuration (as pictured):
* A category in which you play a jingle that starts a program (a. Has set the play a single topic category)
* A reproduction of the list that selects two hours of music and this ramdon mode.
* A category in which you play a jingle that ends a program (a. Has set the play a single topic category)
gives the following error:

and in the list generated in the following:
* The startup jingle
* 2 hours of music reproduction in the list of
and does not appear to jingle program.
Greetings I hope I was as clear as possible.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 502
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 516
  • 2.png
    2.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 529
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 492
1) Please give more info from where you dragged the files. Can you reproduce the problem?

2) Regarding Playlist Generator Pro, in the jingles category settings you should activate the option "Ignore do not repeat track options". This will resolve your issue.

1) The files were dragged from the desktop.
2) with respect to playlists with this indication was removed gave me the error message, but the generated list contains errors, the song that was due to play when it starts and ends the list of generation is played every two songs.
I'll report a little more as I configuration. (see photos above.)
* 1) a category that plays a startup file.
* 2) Another category that generates two hours of music. (making a m3u file.)
* 3) and a last category that plays an mp3 file.

As a clarification I say the file first and last categotia not loaded in the m3u.
please try my settings, and see what I mean.
Greetings.

Hello,

I checked your preset, and, as I said before, checking the "Ignore 'do not repeat artist/track' options" option for both jingle categories (start and end) solves the problem.

Please see the picture attached.

Attachments

• 31.01.png
    31.01.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 484
Back