Problem With function in Schedule Event when i use Sweeper before one event.

Bensisko

Hello everyone,
during use of RadioBOSS I noticed a problem in the function: Insert a Sweeper before event start up ", I put in different schedule this before, but quite often nothing happens. Sweeper No feels before the event. Same happens with time signals, should be preceded by the Station ID Jingle but often nothing happens. E 'my mistake in planning the event or is it a bug?  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Did you set up the "Maximum time to fill" correctly - what value are you using for it?

Thanks for the response,
but not having read help on how much time I used to use a very short time, such as time in seconds you advise me to use to make sure that the sweeper goes on the air before the event?  :D

Last Update, I tried to put in the time signal "maximum time to fill" up to 180 and max  780 sec and then nothing happens but nothing I feel the senganle time but not the sweeper before segnal time. because?

Bensisko said:
Thanks for the response,
but not having read help on how much time I used to use a very short time, such as time in seconds you advise me to use to make sure that the sweeper goes on the air before the event?  :D
I'm not sure if I understood you correctly :) Can you please show your sweeper settings?

Ok,
I have attached 2 screenshots and sweeper that should go on the air before the time signal and I set to 120 sec but it does not work.  ???

Attachments

• Snap46.jpg
    Snap46.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 428
  • Snap45.jpg
    Snap45.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 484
  • Jingleintro [1-0-19-8].mp3
    163.1 KB · Views: 437
  • Jingleintro [0-0-22-8].mp3
    172.9 KB · Views: 476
Do you have only those two sweepers in the folder? If so, this will not work most of the time: sweepers are 6 and 7 seconds in duration, and if it needs to fill more time (e.g. 60 seconds) it will not have an appropriate sweeper to insert.

Hi,
I understand the problem, but the use of the simplified function is used to predict every case, for example, the time signal, in my case I wanted to announced the name of the radio, I prepared this for 2 sweeper which eventually had to anticipate the real-time segnal. Another important function and 'when using the flow away from a transmission or a live program, with the flow of play in case you can specify how long the connection, planning a Playlist with Play Generator Pro this is not 'can here the importance of simplifying and making the most of these important operational function you entered in the events.

Can you please give more information on what you are trying to achieve? Sweeper issue seems not to be related to Playlist Generator Pro...

Hi, I'm sorry I do not know English, and when I write many times I can not make myself understood by you as I would like.
What I was trying to get you to understand is this:
Possibility 'to include in the Event section Sweeper Before the Event,  the ability' to choose not only the folder but also the single track. In order to be sure that it is that this track (for example, a presentation Jingle) to anticipate the event.
more..
I also saw this I do not know, if I'm wrong or something is a little problem, in Play Generator Pro Categories section ---> Tracks if you choose Network Stream, opens a new window where you are asked how long durar? the live streaming . I close and save. If I go back I can not (or question "how can I ..") to review the window that allows me to see or modify this time set the first time?

Thank you for your infinite patience.  :D ;)

Bensisko said:
Hi, I'm sorry I do not know English, and when I write many times I can not make myself understood by you as I would like.
What I was trying to get you to understand is this:
Possibility 'to include in the Event section Sweeper Before the Event,  the ability' to choose not only the folder but also the single track. In order to be sure that it is that this track (for example, a presentation Jingle) to anticipate the event.
For this you should use the Multiple Actions feature - first action would be such an Intro track, and second action is the playlist you want to start. Another option is to use the Playlist Genrator Pro - you can add intro there.

Bensisko said:
I also saw this I do not know, if I'm wrong or something is a little problem, in Play Generator Pro Categories section ---> Tracks if you choose Network Stream, opens a new window where you are asked how long durar? the live streaming . I close and save. If I go back I can not (or question "how can I ..") to review the window that allows me to see or modify this time set the first time?
Yes, currently it's not possible to edit it this way. You can edit the duration manually - it's specified in the seconds after stream address, ex.:
http://example.com:8000 #60 - one minute
http://example.com:8000 #3600 - one hour

You can enter in the next versions of RadioBOSS this control function of the time set for the stream, without having to resort to manual controls?

Bensisko said:
You can enter in the next versions of RadioBOSS this control function of the time set for the stream, without having to resort to manual controls?
This is planned for the future - it won't be added in the current RB 5.2 release, but it's likely to be added in one of the next updates.

Back