Problems with enlarge playlist fonts

Davide72

Hello;
because when I enlarge the fonts in the playlist via Settings ? View ? Style ? Playlist Fonts, do I only enlarge the header characters while it does not work for those inside the playlist window?  ???
I noticed the problem only in the latest version of Radioboss  ::)

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    450.1 KB · Views: 331
There's a separate config for playlist font: the main playlist font, played and playing track. All those settings are located in the Style category in settings.

Yes, I used "Font Playlists" function (as from image attached), but it does not change the fonts in the playlist window.

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    429.4 KB · Views: 317
There are two more settings that control the playlist font:
- Playing track (the currently playing track)
- Played tracks - the tracks that are played

The problem is that it is impossible to enlarge the fonts in playlists under the song that plays.
Can it be remedied?

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    480.4 KB · Views: 298
Davide72 said:
The problem is that it is impossible to enlarge the fonts in playlists under the song that plays.
Can it be remedied?
The option is "Played track font" in the same window.

Attachments

• played.png
    played.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 304
Davide72 said:
This does not solve the problems, patience  :(
Can you please provide more details? There are three configuration options for the playlist font:
1. "Playlist font" - main playlist font, used for tracks that have not been played yet.
2. "Playing track font" - currently playing font
3. "Played track font" - track that have been played.

Generally you should use the same font size for all three.

You may also reset the settings by loading one of the pre-defined styles.

It seems that certain functions to configure fonts do not work. If I configure "Font Playlist" = 16, "Countdown Font Clock" = 16, "Playing Track Enphasizing" = 16 and "Played Track Enphasizing" = 8, the song fonts in the player window remain 8 pt and not 16 ( figura1) while if I also configure the "Track Enphasizing" function = 16, then all the fonts are enlarged (Figure2)
Do you find this too? ??? 

Attachments

• Figura1.JPG
    Figura1.JPG
    605.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Figura2.JPG
    Figura2.JPG
    649.5 KB · Views: 286
On both your screenshots, all your tracks are already played before (they have the grey icon). Unplayed tracks, those have the blue icon.

Back