radioboss 4.0.4.4.5.7 have small problem

hartono chien

i use radioboss 4.0.4.4.5.7  ,i get problem every time i finish with setting than i clik ok button  suddenly the song stop

thank you

Need more information on the issue. What happens if you enter settings and click OK without changing anything? Also, does the song stop, or it looks like playing, but no sound? Asking because we were unable to reproduce this issue for now.

Hello everyone, sorry but I'm not sure if I write in the right place.
The problem is this: when I create a schedule like read_folder c :/... the file to be played is not appended, but rather interrupts the running track and playing what office at the time. how can I solve this problem?

Thanks Jerry

I already tried to enable the options, but nothing to do

It doesn't matter if I make changes or not in the settings, it still stops the song playing, when I exit settings.

When I exit settings, the song still appears highlighted, as though it were playing, but in actual fact, the track position goes back to the beginning of the song.

If I hit play, the song re starts from the beginning.

Hope this helps.

Jerry said:
Hello everyone, sorry but I'm not sure if I write in the right place.
The problem is this: when I create a schedule like read_folder c :/... the file to be played is not appended, but rather interrupts the running track and playing what office at the time. how can I solve this problem?

Thanks Jerry

I already tried to enable the options, but nothing to do
The options are not considered when you using commands in the scheduler (except for the "generate" command). This will be fixed in the later versions.

James Totton said:
It doesn't matter if I make changes or not in the settings, it still stops the song playing, when I exit settings.
hartono chien said:
if i enter settings and click OK without changing anything Also get same probleme.
Thanks for the information. I think we're closing to the solution :)

Back