rds frm radioboss

radium98

hello

i need big big help

can anyone help me or made a little tool translator i dont know

i have big problem i put songs in playlist some of them written in english frensh and others in arabic
arbic i think is utf-8 .rds read from now playing all is good to here.when songs are played in english title the correct name ps is shown on rds car the problem when a song is titled in arabic so i need to transform it on the fly to rds language or english
is my idea clear please help me :( :'(

radium98 said:
Hi Dimitry nothing i use only from nowplaying the .txt file.
But it's some software that reads that file and then sends RDS based on its information?

Googled this...  I've also been interested in RDS, but just dont have the funds

http://www.diffusionsoftware.com/airomate.php
http://www.diffusionsoftware.com/airomate.php#working

DavenLC yess i know airomate and stereo tool and i used airomate to read from radioboss all is shown good.
the problem when a song is written its title in arabic it shows strange characters on radio so need a tool to transform in some matrix the arabic caractere to see them like english character i will post a little video soon if its not clear

Dimitry i didnt understand sorry what do u mean no extra software needed to  read the nowplaying txt file that have the title name of a song

Hi like this but to arabic http://i.imgur.com/eG7yODh.png

but automated from radioboss or an extra tool between radioboss and rds

radium98 said:
Dimitry i didnt understand sorry what do u mean no extra software needed to  read the nowplaying txt file that have the title name of a song
By extra software I mean the software which does the actual RDS sending. May be it has some sort of pre-processing? I'm also not sure how arabic names can be converted to english, I suppose that's not trivial. Are there any conversion tables?

I'm also not sure how arabic names can be converted to english, I suppose that's not trivial. Are there any conversion tables? Finally i found a nearly good correct characters

so its the idea that the rds encoder read the now playing txt file from radioboss if the song in the playlist title is arabic radioboss will combine it through this table and put it in that file so rds software or hardware only read it and this it will be the first radio automation that on the fly for first time in the world that convert arabic to  read file

cB5GyKn.gif

0IKOC4L.png

LDxu75B.png

Now its clear idea

the output is the infos sent to the rds encoder never mind software or hardware and the nearly good table is given up so the rest is to update the tool i can om the tool for anyone who will do his help coding

thanks

fi 3inik bdwr this must be the arabic translated title of the song ..?? ????? ???? after looking into the table and its pretty close .Hope its clear for Dimitry and other who may land to help .
remmber i can send the tool title converter if needed because its too close only need to include that table and index it combine it

Please send the conversion table in text file format, as there's no way here to input arabic characters. I think some sort of nowplaying pre-processing will be added, as russian and some other languages require conversion as well.

hi Dimitry i have an issue could you help me .i have loaded a playlist shown in picture contains arabic letter and i looked back to the nowplaying file and still arabic so it is not translated to RDS language ? why ?

INIvVLV.png

Back