READ THIS IMMEDIATELY

H

hippiestrand

The Microphone Button needs to be visible all the time no matter where in the program a user goes into.
The Microphone Button Needs to be nice and big so that it looks like a very important feature.

Your price point is ridiculous. Bring the price to around $59.99
No matter how good your software is, (and I do love it), it will take about 2 years to make it as widely known as sam broadcaster.

Set up an affiliate program so people like me (who can influence internet DJ's), can earn cash without referring the software and getting nothing for the effort.

[quote author="hippiestrand"]The Microphone Button needs to be visible all the time no matter where in the program a user goes into.
The Mcrophone Button Needs to be nice and big so that it looks like a very important feature.[/quote]
You're right, I'll add this for future versions.

[quote author="hippiestrand"]Your price point is ridiculous. Bring the price to around $59.99[/quote]
I don't think $60 is an adequate price for our sofware, but I can offer you a discount, please contact us at sales@djsoft.net.

[quote author="hippiestrand"]Set up an affiliate program so people like me (who can influence internet DJ's), can earn cash without referring the software and getting nothing for the effort.[/quote]
The affiliate program already exists: you should register at Plimus (https://secure.plimus.com/jsf/registration/regInfo.jspx?type=AFFILIATE&new=true) and then choose the products (RadioBOSS for example) to sell. You'll get 30% of each sale (we can increase that of course).

Back