right channel problem

stokemusic

since installing the Beta version 6.3 the right channel turns itself off after about 30 minutes. Is this a known bug?

I just updated from Beta 6.3.0.0 to 6.3.0.1 and the problem with the right speaker going off is still there. Has anyone else encountered this problem with the new Beta version? Can anyone shed some light on this?
Once I close Radioboss and re-start it it comes back on and stays on for awhile, sometimes hours sometimes the whole night.

I just updated from Beta 6.3.0.0 to 6.3.0.1 and the problem with the right speaker going off is still there. Has anyone else encountered this problem with the new Beta version? Can anyone shed some light on this?
This is a known issue, that happens on some computers. We'll fix it in one of the next updates.

This is a known issue, that happens on some computers. We'll fix it in one of the next updates.
People are writing to my station complaining of only hearing sound from one speaker, it does seem like the issue should be addressed as soon as possible.

Have not seen this StokeMusic are you outputting to DSP . I have had no problems with this at all are you on Windows 11 latest update or Windows 10 ?

Just to let you know that the FX tab shows "ReplayGain: +12.9 dB" but my gain is set to 0dB and I can't see anywhere in the settings a way to lower this; the sound is distorted because of it. The Playback is set to Main (on Air) to the internal soundcard (Realtek) this has been the case for years without any problem. This "gain" message appears after re-starting RadioBoss and then disappears after a few minutes. It's very strange, could this be connected with the problem of the right channel turning itself off?
As I said this problem has started since installing the Beta version.

StokeMusic Do you have gain added to your music files. If you have this. It might be turned on in preferences to use it which will raise the gain you really need 0dB to get your signal into DSP as this is going to ramp it up even further. When we tried to get my down, we noticed we had Settings>>File Types set with their own volume too. The track volume is set in Settings>>Miscellaneous under Replay Gain. Just a thought and some things to check :) However I cant see why you would have Right Channel Gain are you outputting via a mixer desk?

Just to let you know that the FX tab shows "ReplayGain: +12.9 dB" but my gain is set to 0dB and I can't see anywhere in the settings a way to lower this; the sound is distorted because of it.
This is the ReplayGain tag, it's applied during playback - in addition to the Gain slider. You can disable it in Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous, set Replay Gain to Off.

This is the ReplayGain tag, it's applied during playback - in addition to the Gain slider. You can disable it in Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous, set Replay Gain to Off.
Yes replay gain is off. I'm still getting the right channel cut off after a few hours, I then have to re-start RB and it works again for another few hours. There have been two updates since I last came across this problem and there's been no fix for it.

I'm afraid to say that it's not fixed, I installed the latest update 6.3.0.3 a few days ago and the only change is that it happens less often, sometimes it goes almost 24 hours without a problem, other times it happens after a few hours.
To confirm, do you use a 64 bit version, and you have equalizer enabled?

If you are using x64 bit version of RadioBoss all your plugins need to be x64 have had this before and visa versa

Back