Rocket Streaming Audio Server compatibility

Amemao

Greetings.

Download Radio Boss trial version, I am interested in acquiring the program but I have tried to configure it with Rocket Streaming Audio Server and it does not connect for transmission, I have Rocket Streaming Audio Server installed on a local Server in the fm station and also download Radio cCaster and I can't get it to work with the Rocket Streaming Audio Server.

I would like to know if it works and then decide to buy the Radio Boss Solfware.

Thanks for your attention.

RadioBOSS supports Icecast, Shoutcast and Windows Media protocols for streaming. If your server is compatible with any of those protocols, it can be used. I suppose Rocket Server should support Icecast protocol (that is, you should select" Icecast" when configuring streaming in RadioBOSS/RadioCaster and then enter server details).

Thank you very much for answering me, I have tried but I have not been able to make it work, I will check again and let you know.

Greetings, continue if it allows me to connect, I have tried all means but it does not work.
The question still stays - what error message does it show? "Doesn't work" too general. According to Rocket Streaming docs, it supports Icecast protocol, so you should be able to connect to it from RadioBOSS or RadioCaster.

Back