Segue Editing of Current Track

dashford

djsoft said:
Nelson C said:
* If the songs that I edit with editor crossfader are playing, the configuration does not work until you play the track again.
Yes, it's by design. Mixing/crossfading settings are read only at track startup and not updated while playback.
If there will be more complains about it, this behavior could be changed.
It's far from a complaint, as we love what RB can do now with segues.  But it *would* be very useful during live shows to be able to edit the current track's segue into the next track (at least while the first portion of the track is playing).  Not all our hosts are able to "work ahead"!

dashford said:
djsoft said:
Nelson C said:
* If the songs that I edit with editor crossfader are playing, the configuration does not work until you play the track again.
Yes, it's by design. Mixing/crossfading settings are read only at track startup and not updated while playback.
If there will be more complains about it, this behavior could be changed.
It's far from a complaint, as we love what RB can do now with segues.  But it *would* be very useful during live shows to be able to edit the current track's segue into the next track (at least while the first portion of the track is playing).  Not all our hosts are able to "work ahead"!
I agree. :)

Yes... not being able to change parameters in real time is not convenient. So I scheduled it for the future RadioBOSS 4.7.4.

It should work with the latest version, please try RadioBOSS 5.5: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4651.0.html

Back