>several things...

Leandrofiorenza

Hello how are you? well I have so many requests that I will list:

1: First things first, well it turns out that in my country we have a budget radios for programming, we use a recorded programs that charge a monthly fee. the subject is so good, they send us the program as follows ranking110112_block1.mp3, ranking110112_block2.mp3 (110 112, is day month year) sent him to block between each insert commercials.
I thought good to introduce it in playlist generator for and between each of them to run daily advertising and the scheduler, the problem is that neither playlist generator or any other software I Know radio is capable of doing the following: Today after reading the file ranking110112_block1.mp3 m3u list with advertising and then the ranking110112_block2.mp3, and tomorrow ranking120112_block.mp3 automatically read, and so changing the file SuSeSo go according to the date of the pc.

2: On the other hand, these programs you download from the internet (we call canned programs here) some are unlabeled so the RDS file is generated radio boss and this type ranking110112_block2.mp3 aired. I was wondering if it is possible to add an option in the task scheduler so that what is broadcast in the txt is the name of the task and not the name of the file that is in the air until the task ends.

3: It would be great to have a remote access from internet radio that allows control Radio Boss and instead listen to radio boss themes from the remote computer without leaving the air. in my country there is a company that basically the broadcasters are betting this software for these two things (the software I'm talking about is called Dinesat 9)

4: Well I use a lot with the playlist generator pro, but for some things I like the palylist generator. It would be nice is that you can choose a file from the beginning and end of the generation in order to announce the beginning and end of a program, playlist generator. (This can be done with the Playlist generator pro, but with the playlist generator not)

5: It turns out that I have some radio jingles that are played every 15 minutes and when I generate a playlist with playlist generator they do not reproduce and Begins to accrue until the end of the task, and there is a lot together reprucen and this is ugly. should be a counter for a certain time if not reproduce the elimination gives the playlist and not just a date to clear the task and in this case that does not work, I attached two images to understand better what I I mean.

Cheers, have a great future with this Software. :)

Attachments

• muestra.jpg
    muestra.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 533
  • muestra 2.jpg
    muestra 2.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 527
Thank you for porting!

1) There's already a new feature planned for the next release: macro support for scheduler, playlist generators. The idea is like this: make it possible to use meta-playlist names, like "%yyyy_%mm_%dd.m3u", and it will automatically substitute the %yyyy with current year, %mm with month, and so on.

2) You can prepare MP3's to have the correct names. If you broadcast to the internet, you can use the custom title string, in the Settings, open Broadcasting and see the "Track title" section.

3) Remote control is planned for the future, but creating things like this is not an easy task... So I don't know when this will be ready for use.

4) What features of Playlist Generator do you want to see in the Playlist Generator Pro? It's better to use Playlist Generator Pro, as it has better shuffling algorithms, and it's more feature rich... The Playlist Generator is left only for compatibility purposes.

5) I suppose, you want to see an option like "Maximum time to wait in queue"?

1) Ok thank you very much!, These improvements have solved my life!

2) The problem is that I for broadcast on FM with RDS txt I use radio boss generated and contains the name of the track, and some canned programs in the ID3 aparesen transmit telephone contact with the company and other unwanted advertising , so I thought that if the programmer can set a uopcion that instead of putting the id3 txt in that list the name of the task being broadcast, and then to complete the task, follow by issuing the name of the music tracks .

3) I understand ok look forward to your arrival ... :)

4) I still some things I continue to use, as I understand in playlist generator pro jingles can not be rotated every sierta amount of backing tracks.

5) If course, I mean, is it possible?

Leandro Fiorenza said:
1) Ok thank you very much!, These improvements have solved my life!

2) The problem is that I for broadcast on FM with RDS txt I use radio boss generated and contains the name of the track, and some canned programs in the ID3 aparesen transmit telephone contact with the company and other unwanted advertising , so I thought that if the programmer can set a uopcion that instead of putting the id3 txt in that list the name of the task being broadcast, and then to complete the task, follow by issuing the name of the music tracks .

3) I understand ok look forward to your arrival ... :)

4) I still some things I continue to use, as I understand in playlist generator pro jingles can not be rotated every certain amount of backing tracks.

5) If course, I mean, is it possible?

2) Setting title via schedule is not that easy... I still think it's better to edit ID3 tags before you play those files.

4) This can be done like this: if you need a jingle after every 2 music tracks, you careate a category for music and set its duration "2 tracks", then create a category for jingles, duration = 1 track. And place this categories one after another in the "Playlist Structure".

5) Yes, it's planned for the future.

2) Ok, the problem is that it is very tedious daily taggs change.
Perhaps, what I can change automatically with any AutoIt script.
Anyway would be good that you can issue the task name instead of the file, the example I performed a playlist generator Pro program, and during that program would be good in the RDS shows the name of the program (the Bone had the task name in the palnificador) and not the author of the song name and this air, you understand?.
4) Many thanks for the info, I wrote a post on another problem I have with playlist generator.
5) I'm glad!, Expected to take place soon!

2) Yes, I think it's possible. Scheduled this feature for the future.

4) Please give more details.

Back