shoutcast DNAS 2 beta work with radioboss?

nyankee

I want to do multiple streams at 128 and 64 with the new dnas, but dont know how. will a guide be made on how to do this on shoutcast and radioboss, like the one there is now for the old one?

If new Shoutcast 2 backwards compatible with older one, then it should work like it works with DNAS 1.x.x. We hadn't checked it for now.

You can do multiple streams in Shoutcast 1.x (you just need multiple servers running) - RadioBOSS allows it. Or, you can use Icecast server.

The "Public" option should do the thing. I think we should check it before the next release...

public does nothing. Would be great if you guys tested shoutcast, icecast and live 365, which are the most used, and at the same time provide a guide on how to set it up. Other like sam have it for all which is why more people go wth them.

There's already a guide for Shoutcast server: http://www.djsoft.net/enu/broadcast.htm

We'll add guides, and also fix any problems with "Public" option for Icecast servers soon.

Yeah, there should be a guide like that for icecast, the new shoutcast, and fix issues with live 365 and sending song information ect..

After we release a new RadioBOSS 4.4, I'll make sure that new guides for broadcasting will be in the Support section. Thank you!

Great information! I?ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

Back