Some issues with RB 6.2.4.1

1. Scheduler: If I add an event in scheduler without specifying the start time it starts automatically! I don't recall it having done this in the past....
2. Scheduler: The minutes box does not have a dropdown for 0-59 but the seconds do - is this an oversight?
3. Silence detector; "play next track" and "always play aux playlist if playlist empty" selected: When the playlist gets to the end of the list, it keeps trying to play the last track in the playlist (there is no next track). If "play next track" is not selected, it works correctly and loads the auxiliary playlist. Seems like a bug.

1. Scheduler: If I add an event in scheduler without specifying the start time it starts automatically! I don't recall it having done this in the past....
You can't add an event without start time specified - the "Time" box can't be empty, it always has some value.

2. Scheduler: The minutes box does not have a dropdown for 0-59 but the seconds do - is this an oversight?
It now allows specifying multiple minutes, e.g. "15, 30, 45" if you want to start an event at different minutes of the hour.

3. Silence detector; "play next track" and "always play aux playlist if playlist empty" selected: When the playlist gets to the end of the list, it keeps trying to play the last track in the playlist (there is no next track). If "play next track" is not selected, it works correctly and loads the auxiliary playlist. Seems like a bug.
In this case it will start playing the first track of the existing playlist. "Load AUX playlist when playlist is empty" does not work because the playlist window is not empty.

Back