Unable to update to 6.0.6.2

vaigaifm

I'm unable to update RadioBOSS version from 6.0.6.1 to 6.0.6.2. There is an error shown... bass.dll

How to update?

Thanks.

Attachments

• radioboss update installation error.jpg
    radioboss update installation error.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 193
Please close RadioBOSS before installing the update, if that doesn't help, please reboot the PC.

Its updated successfully. Thanks Radio Boss. You are the real boss for us. Really its a fantastic application. Without your application, my Vaigai FM will not reach over 141 countries in the world and millions of people. So I convey my million thanks to RadioBOSS team.

But I have some suggession.

1. It didn't stop the tracks at the time of connectivity issue. If the connectivity issue starts, song will continue playing without any notification or alert.

Want to pause the current track. If connectivity resumes, then the song will resume and continue to play.

2. Its didn't stop at the time of "disconnect" event run.

Want to pause the current track. If connectivity resumes, then the song will resume and continue to play.

3. Can't able to control the ON AIR sound card feature. That means, if I run by external audio player by using Input Line, I'll customize the additional audio processing software and quality of broadcasting also 3D. But at the same time, I can't able to modify the sound quality via audio processing software.

Thanks BOSS.

1. It didn't stop the tracks at the time of connectivity issue. If the connectivity issue starts, song will continue playing without any notification or alert.
Can you please provide more details on this?

2. Its didn't stop at the time of "disconnect" event run.
Disconnecting from the streaming server is not supposed to stop playback. It only disconnects, and doesn't do anything else. You can use multiple actions in the scheduled event to also stop the playback, if needed.

3. Can't able to control the ON AIR sound card feature. That means, if I run by external audio player by using Input Line, I'll customize the additional audio processing software and quality of broadcasting also 3D. But at the same time, I can't able to modify the sound quality via audio processing software.
RadioBOSS always outputs audio in Stereo. You can select what sample rate to use.

Back