Web browser in RadioBOSS

djsoft

Staff member
Web browser tab in RadioBOSS uses Edge as a rendering engine. Typically, no additional configuration is required and the web browser works out of the box.

If, for some reason, the browser doesn't work, please install WebView2 Runtime:

Use the "Evergreen Standalone Installer" option, select x86 or x64 - must be the same architecture as your RadioBOSS installation. You can check RadioBOSS architecture by clicking Help->About, if it says at the top "RadioBOSS a.b.c.d x64" then you have a 64-bit version, otherwise it's x86.

Last edited:
If you do the two steps listed in the first message, RadioBOSS will use Edge as browsing engine automatically.

If you do the two steps listed in the first message, RadioBOSS will use Edge as browsing engine automatically.
It worked for me with "RadioBOSS_ChromeWebBrowser" but after clicking the above link, Edge automatically installed without asking location.

This is correct, Edge needs to be installed on the computer, the location does not matter.

Honestly not working for me even after uninstalling explorer and re-installing edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot (75).png
    Screenshot (75).png
    145 KB · Views: 516
From your screenshot it seems that it actually works. The web address you input is not valid. Try https://gmail.com instead. The web browser in RadioBOSS is very simple, it won't add ".com" to the addresses automatically like the normal web browsers do :)

Thanks, it worked but after entering my email address, an error message appeared, see screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot (77).png
    Screenshot (77).png
    144.6 KB · Views: 439
  • Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    140.4 KB · Views: 425
Back