Using Team Viewer with RadioBoss and face Radio Boss not drawing or redrawing... (TeamViewer Bug or RadioBoss Bug ?)

Ok, group members,
here is the problem :
RadioBoss is on a laptop (Lenovo L340 17 API) + Omnia.9 PTN i remote control my laptops (i have different program streams - i mean different webradios)
When the lid of the laptop is open, Teamviewer is working fine and all softwares are working fine !
But when i close the Lid of the laptop (as the laptop is set to continue working when the lid is closed) everything is also working fine...
EXCEPT RADIOBOSS !

for some reasons, the main window of RadioBoss (radioboss.exe) doesn't draw or redraw... and is frozen on maximising so that i can't access menus and generate new playlists... (Again, this is the only software behaving like this ! Omnia.9 PTN interface works prefectly and all the meters are moving...)

What can be the problem ? is it a RadioBoss problem ? a teamviewer problem (i will contact them too for that) or a Graphic Driver problem ?

i actually have no workaround...
Did someone faced the same problem ?
Can Dmitri investigate that problem ? (if you've got time - it's not urgent...)

Thanks in advance,
Kindest Regards

I assume for the system setting "When I close the lid" for battery and power, you have selected "Do Nothing"?

Also the option to "Turn Off The Display" and "Put The Computer to sleep" is set to "Never"? when plugged in and when on battery?

But when i close the Lid of the laptop (as the laptop is set to continue working when the lid is closed) everything is also working fine...
EXCEPT RADIOBOSS !
Maybe it turns off the display, or RadioBOSS somehow comes to the conclusion it doesn't need to draw the UI. RadioBOSS works fine with RDP and it's also more reliable, so maybe you can try to use that instead of TeamViewer.

I assume for the system setting "When I close the lid" for battery and power, you have selected "Do Nothing"?

Also the option to "Turn Off The Display" and "Put The Computer to sleep" is set to "Never"? when plugged in and when on battery?
Of course !!!! if i didn't how to do you want the webradio to continue working !!!!

Maybe it turns off the display, or RadioBOSS somehow comes to the conclusion it doesn't need to draw the UI. RadioBOSS works fine with RDP and it's also more reliable, so maybe you can try to use that instead of TeamViewer.
Oh !!! i didn't knew RDP ! i will google it, and try it as soon as possible !!!!
of course i will tell you if it works by beeing back to you as soon as i check everything is working fine... or not (LOL)

Regards Dmitry

FRED

Back