Why not this Function in Music Library & specifically in Tag Editor ??? (that would be more efficient !!!)

Ok Forum members and Mr Dmintri...

Here is the situation :

I have in Music library more than 1700 FLAC tracks that "mention" -> "Remaster" or "Extended Remix" next to the title of many Tracks... and want to get rid of theses mentions...

So i use the search box at the bottom of Music Library and in title box i write "Remaster" or "Extended Remix" and of course the filter is applied and i see all the tracks where this mention exists... Logical...

But for all that filtered tracks i have to click on it -> load Tag Editor -> remove that mention -> and validate by clicking OK
and THEN i MUST do that different actions for ALL the other Tracks ! (it's very time consuming !!!!)

So i thought, WHY NOT put 2 ARROWS (Up or Down ? and/or Previous or Next ? in the TAG EDITOR Window, so that it can jump directly to next track where this "mention" exists ????? (see snapshot attached...)

That would be, i think, more efficient (and less time consuming) for every user and customer or RadioBoss ! NO ?

If you can implement that, Mister Dmintri, that would be GREAT !

Thanks in advance,

KIndest Regards,

FRED

Attachments

• Tag editor.png
    Tag editor.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 99
So i use the search box at the bottom of Music Library and in title box i write "Remaster" or "Extended Remix" and of course the filter is applied and i see all the tracks where this mention exists... Logical...
Thank you for the idea, will be implemented in one of the next updates.

Back