Why..what the?

aaron.anthony

I haven't touched my clocks since november. Now for some reason, every hour is short by about 10 minutes? It was running fine. I set it and let it go while i work on other things. No wonder my stats crashed. I noticed it moved from c8 to c14. Any reason for this to happen? It's dropping tracks when it loads the hour, apparently.

On another note, on c30, the stats aren't working. At all. Even when I stream from 2 different devices, the listener count remains zero. Others have listened. It doesn't show anything. zero. Both on the cloud and when i run live assist.

I haven't touched my clocks since november. Now for some reason, every hour is short by about 10 minutes? It was running fine. I set it and let it go while i work on other things. No wonder my stats crashed. I noticed it moved from c8 to c14. Any reason for this to happen? It's dropping tracks when it loads the hour, apparently.
There was hardware change on the c8 server, but it happened more than a year ago.
Are you sure it drops music tracks? If so, how does it happen - when it loads a playlist some tracks are missing, or tracks are skipped during playback? We don't see any such issues on our test accounts.

On another note, on c30, the stats aren't working. At all. Even when I stream from 2 different devices, the listener count remains zero. Others have listened. It doesn't show anything. zero. Both on the cloud and when i run live assist.
Please tell me the account username so we can check.

Back