Feature Questions

mjwitt

Hello,

I am with WMTU 91.9 FM Houghton, and we are currently looking for an automation solution to compliment our existing setup. In coming across your product, I had a few questions about the RadioBOSS software.

1. I notice that as a feature, it can output metadata, however, it says to HTTP, FTP, XML, text, etc... while this is a nice feature, we would like to be able to output our metadata to our RDS, which interfaces through a standard RS-232 link

2. Is there any compatibility with broadcast GPIO cards, that would allow us to bring the automation online through our audio engine? We currently have a dedicated surface, and many dedicated sources, and we are simply looking to compliment the existing setup with automation software, not replace it outright. As such, we need to be able to control the software from the surface (only insofar as to bring the automation online or offline), and we would like the automation to start without requiring user input; currently, we can control the board remotely, and being able to remotely manage our automation is a must.

3. Is this software only designed to work through a PC audio card? Is there compatibility with a card like the ASI6522, which breaks all audio IO out to AES/EBU IO?

Thanks,
Mike Witt

Thanks for interest in RadioBOSS! I'm afraid we don't have such a features yet...

Back