Sales Forum

djsoft

Staff member
If you have any questions about purchase of our software please write here.

why the prices shown on the list are different from those appearing after clicking Buy Now icon? Is the prices in black are still effective>

That's because there used to be New Year discounts, which are ended January, 31st (as mentioned on the page). That really looks confusing, and we'll update the page today, later.

You can get the price in black by entering this coupon code: TFXGXT

Thank you!

Hey,

I'm the Music Director for my college radio station and after trying out the demo of the software would like to make the jump to purchasing the software. However, before my college will allow me to do so I need the company to sign a W-9 form as legal documentation which basically says we are buying this software from you and that will will not be charged tax because this is an institution of higher learning.

I sent two emails one to the general email and one to the sales department two days ago asking how I could start this process but have yet to receive a response. If someone could get back to me it would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to know if you offer discounts for schools when purchasing software?

Thanks in advance if someone can respond to these questions on the forum or with an email to wspcradio@gmail.com  ;D

Chris - Music Director of WSPC Radio
            www.spc.edu/wspc

Hello!

The W-9 form is here: http://www.plimus.com/PlimusW9.pdf

About discounts, yes, to get 35% discount, please use coupon: TFXGXT

Thank you!

Hey staff

My family is done paying for the RadioBOSS Standard 4.3.1.557 license

but the license keycode and download link was sent to my father email address

so can you guys send that download link and license keycode to my
gmail address please

thanks again

I have a web radio station where multiple radio producers have radio shows. There is no studio and everyone broadcasts the show from their place. Do we have to purchase RadioBOSS for everyone of the producers? How many setups could we do per licence?

Thank you for your answer.

One license allows 2 installations, and there are discounts when you buy more than 1 license.

Back