Software Renewal..

D

Derek

Hi..

Well 2 weeks ago i sent you an e-mail...rather pricey seeing as i only got 2 updates within the time period of 12 months..oh let me see i e-mailed you about this and got no reply whatsoever..to be honest to release version 3.0 was a bit pricey on your part $180 then pay again after 12 months..people are not made of money...i'll take you back to 1997..when otsdj was born i purchased the software for $39 as it was then..ur asking for another upgrade fee of around $70 dollars per year...nearly 11 years on and i have upgrades for FREE from ots corporatyion up till version 2.0..and no extra cash to pay out either...u quite rightly released a software version after i think most ppl had run out the licence and the main part of the programme you released in v3.0 well as i said i am seeking further advice on how to get my money back,as with what version you have released,the versions i have do not relate to complete software...

Derek

Hello!

We sent an updated version to you (at December 09, 2008). It looks like something blocks our e-mails. Please check your "Spam" or "Junk" folders and look for letters at this date from djsoft@djsoft.net.
We never asked you to give us money for updates. When you asked for an update, we send it without questions.

I sent an update again, please se letter from support@djsoft.net.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dmitry.

How do I upgrade I am running version 4.5 and have just bought a key and put that in as per instructions but my version has not changed

will I loose my settings do I have to download a new version also how do I ge6t it on my backup computer

Please download the lastest version of RadioBOSS: http://www.djsoft.net/enu/download.htm
After installation it will ask you for a key.

As you're updating from 4.5, most of the settings will be lost. Events and playlists will remain.

Back