RadioBOSS 4.6 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsoft

Staff member
RadioBOSS 4.6 beta

New:
- Voice tracks
- FLAC lossless broadcasting (may be used for studio link)
- Improved Playlist Generator PRO: New GUI; substantial speed improvement; fixed bugs; "filter by comment" feature fixed.
- Jingles and Cart wall may be played using different sound device
- Reworked Playback Devices section
- "Run In" scheduler timer now works much better: accurate calculation when used "Repeat every" or "Hours" feature; works correct if task supposed to start after midnight and other minor fixes
- New User Manual

Fixed:
- Silence detector actioned when "Mute" was turned on
- File converted and CD ripper fixed
- Drag-n-drop in playlist works better
- Scheduler fixed: task will start correctly if "Repeat every" runs into another day.

Planned for RadioBOSS 4.6.x:
- Advanced repeat protection (when using Track List feature)
- User/Admin password protection
- VST plugins support

License key:
To request free beta license key, please drop an e-mail to support@djsoft.net (use "RadioBOSS 4.6 beta" subject). The free key expires December 01, 2011.
Existing users should use their keys.

Download
RadioBOSS 4.6 beta: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.6_beta.exe (4.6.0.883, 17.10.2011, 16Mb)

Please post any bugs/requests in this topic. Anyone who contributed will get a significant discount (starting from 30%, up to 100%) when final version is released.

Hey Djsoft

what happen to the playlist and request idea for radioboss

let me know please

thanks

The request idea is still on the list, it requires much work to be implemented... For now, there are more priority tasks.

thanks for the new release test and report plz dont miss ask on close (are u sure u want to close ) how often by mistake i close the radioboss when playing .:) thanks.

You may change the "X" button action to "Minimize", so when you click the close button - it'll just minimize the window, and don't close. To close the program in that case you should use File-Exit command.

Hey djsoft

I see you are going to finally bring back the voice track feature very soon

am i right

Hey djsoft

on this beta version of radioboss

if you keep radioboss on more than 1 to 3 hours, the radioboss player won 't show up anymore when you click the radioboss icon

so can you see if you can fix this problem on the next update of radioboss please

thanks

Hello,

Did it show any error messages? The next update will be today, maybe this will be solved.

Hey djsoft

it did not show any error messages

but everytime i tried to click the radioboss icon, the player would not show up anymore

but the staff still played in the background fine

i found out what wrong with it djsoft

take a look at this screenshot okay

when someone clicks the player icon on this screenshot, thats what makes radioboss lockup all the time

thanks

Attachments

• radioboss bug.png
    radioboss bug.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 986
Yes, thanks for additional information! It's a bug.
If you double-click on icon, it works. But if you right-click on it and select "Player", it doesn't show up...

RadioBOSS 4.6 beta updated!

Changes:
- New Scheduler Event window. Now it's more clear and also introduces a new option: enable/disable event.
- Fixes in the scheduler editor window, infrequently used buttons moved under the "List" menu.
- Fixed the bug when player window sometimes didn't show up from tray.
- Minor fixes in the Playlist Generator Pro.
- Added options (under View menu) to hide/show Toolbar and Status bar.
- Fixed FLAC broadcasting

* Next release will come with voice tracking support!

Dmitry, thank you for this new upadate of RadioBOSS. These changes add much to the programme.

I am looking forward to the voice track option.

All the best :)

Hi. I am not getting the access violation with this version of radioboss, but i am getting a lot of error reports.

I have been forwarding the reports to djsoft@djsoft.com, Any idea's why there are so many error reports i am getting about 8 a day.

Thanks

Thank you for reports!
Please download the latest version (updated 1 hour ago) - http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.6_beta.exe
It contains some tweaks and most likely the error messages should not appear anymore.
Please tell me how it goes.

Please send new error messages to djsoft@djsoft.net.
I suppose there's something wrong with your computer, as there were no error reports like yours from another users.
If you have another computer to try - did it work there?
And, did previous version (4.5.x.x) work fine?

What's wrong with it?

If you don't see the volume slider, please check the Settings, View section, "Permitted controls", the "Volume" box should be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back