FAQ: How many licenses do I need?

djsoft

Staff member
Q: How many licenses do I need?

A: One license allows program to be installed on 2 computers. Usually it's a main playout computer and one additional computer for backup/testing purposes.
If there are 2 or more people using the software on a different computers, you should buy a license for each user.

djsoft said:

If there are 2 or more people using the software on a different computers, you should buy a license for each user.

Does this mean that one license can not run simultaneously on two computers?
But if is possible to install on two computers?

his answer is not very clear about the number of licenses, in my case and I have two computers connected to the same modem and in both computers I need to have radioboss installed and I am the only person who controls and uses the two computers and each computer are identified with different names.

-in a computer called erika to send the signal to the server and thus broadcast over the internet.

-and on the other computer called daniela to be able to edit the playlists, program content to play at a certain time, etc.

two computers connected to the same modem and the same person controls the two computers, how many licenses do I need to have radioboss installed on the two computers? I have to give the same name to computers in order to use radioboss?

agus7 said:
two computers connected to the same modem and the same person controls the two computers, how many licenses do I need to have radioboss installed on the two computers? I have to give the same name to computers in order to use radioboss?
One license is enough for your case. You don't need to give the same name for both computers in order to use RadioBOSS.

Hi,

I have two computers. One is the server where the broadcast will be made, the other is the personal computer that will prepare playlists. I'm going to use both computers, but the IP addresses are different. Both computers will only be used for one radio broadcast. Can I use the program with a single license under these conditions?

SonidoVirtualRadio said:
hello there is some plan that offers a second streaming for outdoor programs? thanks :)
I'm not sure if I understood the question.

Good evening
I have a computer that plays continuously and another one to do live. The computer broadcasts the stream of the "direct" computer via an Internet stream (Icecast installed locally). How many licenses do I need to have
Cordially

I tried to open 2 radioboss at the same time on the same computer with the original key, is it okay? would it not be an error? How much is the maximum to open Radioboss with the same key on 1 computer?

Back