RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsoft

Staff member
RadioBOSS 4.7 beta

New:
- graphical segue editor
- support for VST plugins (should be placed to \Plugins\VST folder)
- support for Winamp General Purpose plugins (gen_*.dll)
- several Winamp DSP plugins can be used at a time
- added new settings:
- mouse double-click function in the playlist
- Play button function (unpause/play)
- new scheduler feature "Maximum time to keep in the queue", prevents stacking up scheduled items in the playlist
- ReplayGain support (Playback->Miscellaneous)
- ability to name broadcasting encoders
- now it's possible to move marker lines in the Track Tool with mouse
- new feature: calculate Start Time in secondary playlists (in the right-click menu - Calculate start time)
- Disable local echo for microphone
- "Do not send info about this track to server" option in the File Types - to avoid jingles and commercials appear in the Now Playing
- several HTTP requests can be used
- substitution macro for scheduler: ?yyyy, ?mm, ?dd, ?hh - This can be used to get different playlists each day with only one scheduler entry.
Ex.: The file name is ?yyyy-?mm-?dd.m3u and current date is February 2, 2012. It will open the playlist with filename 2012-02-02.m3u. For the next day it'll open 2012-02-03.m3u and so on.

Improved:
- Track Lists are now preloaded to avoid possible gap when reading big playlist/folder
- "Start time" now takes into account crossfades, so it's more accurete (but still not 100% precise)
- the On Air count down timer now more accurate
- Statistics window: added Total Listeners Peak
- Graphical intro/outro indication
- Voice tracks are played between outro and intro

Fixed:
- Resume Playback feature now starts track from the position where it was left
- tags were not written for some FLAC files
- several Track Tool bugs fixed
- track title is sent to server after connect/reconnect
- numerous minor bugs fixed

Changed:
- all Winamp plugins now placed under the \Plugins folder (not in \Plugins\Winamp as it used to be)

License key:
To request free beta tester license key, please send an e-mail to sales@djsoft.net (use "RadioBOSS 4.7 beta" subject).
The free key expires June 30, 2012.
If you're a registered user, please use the key you have.

Download
RadioBOSS 4.7 beta: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe (4.7.0.12, 4/27/2012, 16Mb)

Please post any bugs/requests in this topic. Anyone who contributed will get a significant discount - starting from 30%, up to 100%, when the final version is released. Please contact sales@djsoft.net regarding the discount.

Hey djsoft

my family just a updated a license key today

so can you send me the license key to my gmail account please

thanks

I sent a key to you, please check your mail.
Thank you for using RadioBOSS!

Hey Djsoft

I found a bug in this beta version of radioboss

the maxium time to wait in queue is not working at all

i check to turn it on, and made the wait time 5 minutes, but the schedule stuff still played right away

so can you fix this on the next update please

thanks

This option doesn't remove task from the task list.
It removes the track from the playlist if it wasn't started to play for the specified period of time.

Now I have to uninstall this new beta version (so, a downgrade).

In Temp Playlist (the place where I make playlists) is removed the drag&drop function. I cannot drag files directly from Total Commander as usual.

Come on! Please, fix that. Thanks.

P.S.
I do not uninstall it. Try to find another bugs.

If I add a track from Schedule -> Search the total time of all tracks is not displayed.

UPDATE!

CTRL + A doesn't work (new bug).
ONLY click&drag mouse selection works (but the bug remains).

I use RB for internet streaming 24/7 at ro.dwg-radio.net

All the time when I make a setting I receive this:
WASAPI input device init error: 46 (No description)

What is that mean?

pety said:
In Temp Playlist (the place where I make playlists) is removed the drag&drop function. I cannot drag files directly from Total Commander as usual.
It wasn't removed, and it even wasn't changed. You can try restarting Windows, this could fix the problem.
Also, please check if dragging from Windows Explorer works.

pety said:
If I add a track from Schedule -> Search the total time of all tracks is not displayed.
The "Remaining playnig time" is not shown if you have any of the Repeat or Shuffle options on.
The timer is being updated every second, so when adding a new track to the playlist, you should wait some time until it reflects the change.

pety said:
All the time when I make a setting I receive this:
WASAPI input device init error: 46 (No description)

What is that mean?
It means that you have misconfigured the Line.in or Mic, please check in the Settings window.

pety said:
CTRL + A doesn't work (new bug).
ONLY click&drag mouse selection works (but the bug remains).
I just checked, ctrl+A works in the playlist... Please give more info on this bug.

CTRL+A works, but at bottom the total time isn't shown at all. It is about Temp PLaylist 

The "Remaining playnig time" is not shown if you have any of the Repeat or Shuffle options on.
The timer is being updated every second, so when adding a new track to the playlist, you should wait some time until it reflects the change.

Repeat or Shuffle isn't checked. I do not use them at all.

It wasn't removed, and it even wasn't changed. You can try restarting Windows, this could fix the problem. Also, please check if dragging from Windows Explorer works.

It also doesn't work from WE.

UPDATE!

On my laptop works.
I will restart Windows.

This system (windows) bug shown me that is a better way to add a file with "Add file" button (icon)  :)

pety said:

Repeat or Shuffle isn't checked. I do not use them at all.
Are you talking about this timer (please see pic)?

Attachments

• 07.02.png
    07.02.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,327
Action Radio 95.1 said:
how do i open the VST when radio boss 4.7 is opened
1) You copy the plugin .DLL to the \Plugins\VST folder
2) Uncheck and check the "VST plug-ins" check box. This should update the list and new plugin will appear
3) Select it, click Start.
4) To see the plugin properties, click Configure

This is the problem.

Attachments

• PROBLEM.jpg
    PROBLEM.jpg
    706 KB · Views: 868
  • PROBLEM_after.jpg
    PROBLEM_after.jpg
    711.4 KB · Views: 831
Action Radio 95.1 said:
that's what i thought the plugin properties does open at all
Not all plugins have properties window. Have you tried this plugin in other applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back