breaking up files question

Interesting. I was pretty sure that there are numerous of tool to do this job, but it seems I was wrong. A quick search doesn't bring any good results.

I'll look into it later.

You can try using this command-line tool: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Other-AUDIO-Tools/OggSplit.shtml

Hey djsoft

thanks for finding that tool for me

but it won't work unless its on my c drive

and i only have 404GB left on my c drive and i do not want to put my .ogg files on my c drive at all

incase i use up all of my c drive space

do you have any other ideas

thanks

It should work from any drive... You can Google for other OGG splitting tools.
Here's the tool you should try: http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/mp3splt_page/home.php

Hey

no 1 understands me at all

I love listening to .ogg files alot okay

and its to hard for me to split up the .ogg files

so i wish someone could just add in the .ogg chain thing on radioboss please

it would make me very happy

thanks

You can convert the files into .mp3, make them smaller using a audio editing program like Audacity, and then convert back to .ogg.

Hey

no 1 understands me at all

I love listening to .ogg files alot okay

and its to hard for me to split up the .ogg files and edit files okay

so i wish someone could just add in the .ogg chain thing on radioboss please

it would make me very happy

thanks

Have you tried using Audition? It should do what you need - either split big OGG to smaller files or just convert it to one big MP3 which will be playable in RadioBOSS.

Really, there's absolutely no use for chained OGG's in radio broadcasting. That's why this feature has a very low priority.

Hey staff

I am really crying alot here now

because you guys think i can split .ogg files and convert .ogg files all day

i can't at all okay

I like your radioboss product alot okay

and i like listening to .ogg files alot as well

so can you please see it in your heart to add the chained .ogg feature on radioboss pretty please

all of my tbrn friends broadcast in .ogg format now as well okay

thanks

Hey staff

the tbrn broadcaster use edcast, sam or oddcast to broadcast and record there shows in .ogg format

thanks

I have it on to-do list, and chained OGG support will be added some time in the future. I'll check one possible solution, and if it works out, the support will be added in RB 4.7.

It's possible to broadcast in OGG, it's just not possible to play chained OGG files.

bobby, good news for you: chained OGG support was added in RadioBOSS 4.8.1, you can download it from here: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_demo.exe

Hey Djsoft

how will this chained .ogg support work on radioboss now

will radioboss change the stream titles that have .ogg chained support on them

thanks

Titles will be changed in the next version. Now it just plays the entire OGG file - previously it played only the first subsong.

Hey staff

how much longer until the next release of radioboss that has changing titles on it

thanks

Back