voice trqack ?

radium98

ho DJsoft how can i scheduele a voice track to play over a song and maybe twice for same song  in front and in the middle thanks

I think you can do this in Radio Boss 4.7 with the segue editor. With the segue editor you can move tracks around and tell RadioBoss when to play them.

I'm afraid it's not yet possible to insert voice track in the middle of the song, but this feature will be added in the future :)

Hey djsoft

will it be possible to insert music beds on our voice tracks in the near future

thanks

@djsoft thanks appreciated

@NounosSon yess manually this can be done but voice tracj automatic is good idea specially for new songs this give the radio station like a live dj is playing without any editing for the songs with external editor eg.soundforge :)

radium98 said:
@NounosSon yess manually this can be done but voice tracj automatic is good idea specially for new songs this give the radio station like a live dj is playing without any editing for the songs with external editor eg.soundforge :)
BTW, you can already do it: create scheduler event, check "Overlay playback" option, set the music level (so the music will be lowered down while jingle/voice track is playing). The jingle/voiceover/ or whatever you assign will be played together with music. You can assign a playlist with "select one track from playlist" option and use the "repeat" option.
The only thing here, that it won't take into account what track is playing, so you should play something general, like "thank you for listening us bla-bla".

Hey djsoft

a music bed is this

instrumentals muisc beds

http://www.freemusicbeds.com/

so can you add this ablity in the near future to the voice track thing please

thanks

I think what we need is that it can set the volume levels points to tracks on crossfader editor.
volumen.png

nelson c said:
I think what we need is that it can set the volume levels points to tracks on crossfader editor.
The red line already shows the music playback level. You can move the red squares to change it. Now it's only possible to change it at the start and the end of the track, but not in the middle.

bobby said:
Hey djsoft

a music bed is this

instrumentals muisc beds

http://www.freemusicbeds.com/

so can you add this ablity in the near future to the voice track thing please
There are just MP3 files, and they can already be played by RadioBOSS. What do you need to be added?

Hey djsoft

i would like to be able to insert music bed files on the voice track player please

thanks

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
The red line already shows the music playback level. You can move the red squares to change it. Now it's only possible to change it at the start and the end of the track, but not in the middle.
if it is, but it would be good that you can increase or decrease the volume level, so they can make vocal tracks with background music editor crossfader.
then when speaking in a voice track, music volume decreases, and then when the music ends back to its original level
volumen.png

I agree with increasing level of volume. At RVE we just talked about that. Good ideea!

In some cases the volume of the track is too high and it requires decreasing volum. So, will be great that in track tool to be a function wich increase/decrease volume

Dimitry hi the idea they talk about is in the pdf i send u the same under name of sweeper u didnt look deeper :) btw i send u last news go check ure pm from 2 days.

pety said:
In some cases the volume of the track is too high and it requires decreasing volum. So, will be great that in track tool to be a function wich increase/decrease volume
This will be added in the future version.
Now you can use AutoAmp feature to automatically control volume. It will make playback of all tracks at the same volume.

Back