Out Of Memory

djwolf

I'm having some issues with RadioBOSS. At first The Out Of Memory error was just happening when I tried to play some tracks. It was only happening to a few. Now, it has spread to some of the hits. When I try to play a track it displays a loading window and then says Out Of Memory at the log. Now, every time I open RadioBOSS the shortcut icon won't work. Windows says RadioBOSS has to close. So I have to go into My Computer and open RadioBOSS from there. When I finally open it, it displays 9 different OOM errors at the log. Any suggestions? ???

If you have tracks on which you always get this error, please send one of them to support@djsoft.net for analysis.

RB 4.7.7.x has a bug in memory management, so on some systems it can show OOM errors or fail to start... which seems to be your case. It's already fixed in RB 4.8, but until it's released you can use the previous version
http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.7.6.3.exe

Out Of Memory

ik werkt met radioboss 5.8.5.2 deze heeft
ook om de 5 daggen Out Of Memory.
is daar een oplossing voor ? de pc heeft al
16 gb interen geheugen en het visuele geheugen van de pc
ook al op 50000 gezet maar heeft niet gehopen
heeft u een oplossing ???

i work with radioboss 5.8.5.2 this has
also Out Of Memory every 5 days.
is there a solution for that? the PC already has
16 GB internal memory and the visual memory of the PC
also set to 50000 but did not hope
do you have a solution ???

met groeten willem

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_7765.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7765.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 327
If you use any 3rd party DSP plugins, please try disabling them, this should fix the problem.

You can try using Stereo Tool standalone version instead. Sometimes (rare) it doesn't work as plugin in RadioBOSS, we don't know why or how to fix it.

Back