new features and bugs old

nelson c

Hello Djsoft:

I've been checking my profile in my post, and I wanted to remember several things still not implemented and even problems without solutions:

* Power put a background color on the list for jingles (see screenshot)

* Power point fade editing with Sigue Editor, when the track is playing.

the registration window loses its size when maximized and minimized.

* when Playlist Generator Pro generates a list at the end of the list of reproduction in the latter category is put at the beginning (see Screenshot 2)

* Still present the idea of ??a preload buffer to the stream?

* I also like an idea from another forum user: Send an email to an error (for example active silence detector)

* And most importantly: The Remote Access Radio boss is under development?, This feature is very important to us.

Thanks!,  :)

Attachments

• colors.png
    colors.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 516
  • 2.png
    2.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 552
Yes, all those requests are still in the queue, and will be implemented in the future versions.

nelson c said:
* when Playlist Generator Pro generates a list at the end of the list of reproduction in the latter category is put at the beginning (see Screenshot 2)
This bug was reported previously, and it was fixed according to our records. Does it happen every time you generate a playlist? Or is it random?

nelson c said:
* And most importantly: The Remote Access Radio boss is under development?, This feature is very important to us.
There will be a remote control API. For Remote Access you can use any of the available remote control tools, eg. Ultra VNC (http://www.uvnc.com/) or Windows Remote Desktop.

Thanks!,  :)

The error: PL Gen Pro, happens all the time.

We have the idea that listeners request songs by SMS and radioboss the search in the library and include it in the list.
For this we would need the API.

But we also need to make cueing, that the person using the pc only has access to RB, etc.
For now we are using alternatives such as you mention, but for example if you develop a unique application for radioboss could be loaded into a cache all images of RB and this would be very fluid control despite having a slow connection as 3g eg

For Pl Gen Pro, can you send the preset you're using so we can try reproducing the issue here?

RadioBOSS API will be suitable to do song requests and the like. But I'm not sure about queuing yet.

Ok, when you have a beta please post
Here I attach a preset
Thanks!

Attachments

• Transnoche Music.genprs
    4.9 KB · Views: 389
Another mistake that I forgot to report: sometimes in empty records searches are generated, as you can see when you add in the list, the registry has no route

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 526
nelson c said:
Ok, when you have a beta please post
Here I attach a preset
Thanks!
Your preset was tested and it correctly created the playlist. If you open Playlist Generator Pro, click "Generate" and then "Export to player" - does the error still exist?

If it's incorrect only when created by schedule, can you pose screenshot of an event window?

is true, the error only appears when run from the scheduler.
(when the track being played is the last in the list)

PS: the error that I mentioned in the previous post, about the mistake of showing empty records, is in the form of the second work zone, maybe did not see it because the image is very large.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    314.3 KB · Views: 507
I've seen the error about search - it's already in the bug tracker.

But I still think I need more info regarding the Playlist Generator issue. Does it happen when you click Run Now button?

That's odd. Can you please record a video how this happens? Probably we're missing something as the issue can not be reproduced here.

here he sent a link to a flash video which shows the error
http://musiccarhue.com.ar/Borrar/error1.rar

Thank you very much for videos! I think now we could locate and fix this bug and the one you've mentioned in another topic.

Well, thank you! :)
a few days ago, I sent an email with an attachment, which RB to change the label, properly damaged.
received the mail?

On the problem of jingles:
I realized that this problem could be in the countdown: the counter goes much faster when you use a separate sound card, so before the countdown reaches zero.

Yes, the e-mail received and it's already in the bugtracker. The issue will be fixed in one of the next updates.

Playlist Generator Pro issue was reproduced, thanks for the video, and it will be fixed in 4.8.3.

For jingle problem please post a screenshot of sound card setup (Cart wall device).

Ok, thanks.
Here I attach a screenshot.
I get the feeling that the error is in the countdown to zero.
example because:

Using a 1.8-second jingle

* main soundcard:
It is clear 1.8-1.7-1.6 ... 00 (seconds)

* separate sound card:
the countdown is faster, and I see:
1.8-1.6-1.5 ... 00 (seconds)

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    308.1 KB · Views: 571
RadioBOSS 4.8.3 released, Playlist Generator Pro problem was fixed there.
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_demo.exe

Thanks. However a bug with jingle playback still wasn't confirmed. It will be tested again soon. I'll let you know if more information is required on this.

Well thanks, I'm willing to work with whatever you need.

I have a request may not be very difficult to implement.
I need to see the tracks that are loaded more than once in the Playlist to minimize mode errors when manually by music.
Could be haci eg:
Pressing Control + R red highlight repeated tracks

Thanks!

Back