echoes and music

ct

wanting to find out why the settings for music in headphones wont stay set keeps muting when mic is engaged and music in playlist echoes than i change settings and it stops 4.9 beta....what to do?

ct said:
wanting to find out why the settings for music in headphones wont stay set keeps muting when mic is engaged and music in playlist echoes than i change settings and it stops 4.9 beta....what to do?
First of all, please make sure you're using the latest RadioBOSS 4.9.0.10 (http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.0.html)

Then make sure the music plays fine without the MIC.

You mentioned echo - where is it, music or MIC?

If music mutes while you're using mic, make sure the setting for "Music Level" in microphone settings is not too low (see the screenshot attached).

Attachments

• 5-29-2013 8-05-32 PM.png
    5-29-2013 8-05-32 PM.png
    53 KB · Views: 532
the echo is in the music everytime i open radioboss the music echoes and i have to play in settings to get it to stop

Do you use any DSP plugins? Also check sound card's settings - maybe you have Echo or Reverb DSP enabled there.

Try performing a clean RadioBOSS install (to a different folder) and play the music with the default settings.

Another reason for this to happen: you selected the same device for Main and Monitor sound cards in the settings. Try changing either Main or Monitor to "No Device" and see if the problem persists.

Start checking that you didn't select the same device for Main and Monitor cards.

If it doesn't help, install another copy of RadioBOSS to a different folder (there's no need to delete the current installation).

Back