Access Violation on close

howebzar

This may be a one-off and not a bug, but I just experienced many Access violation errors when I closed down RadioBoss.
The SW had been running for quite a while so maybe it had been building up over some days. the exacat error was:
"Access Violation at address 007155F1 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 00000008"

It wrote "information messages" (pop ups) multiple times, presumably one per message. I thas started up ok after, and closed down ok as well.

Could it be plugin's Radio Boss is not that good with plugins except paid ones like Stereo tool we have to wait to see if they support more plugins that are good also it also brings me to the question? What's the point of plugins if they can support them, you know?

howebzar said:
This may be a one-off and not a bug, but I just experienced many Access violation errors when I closed down RadioBoss.
The SW had been running for quite a while so maybe it had been building up over some days. the exacat error was:
"Access Violation at address 007155F1 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 00000008"

It wrote "information messages" (pop ups) multiple times, presumably one per message. I thas started up ok after, and closed down ok as well.
If this happens again, in the error window click the Details button and then - Send Bug Report. Without the bugreport it's almost impossible to fix such a bug...

I'm not sure I saw an error window with a "Send Bug Report" button...but if I see it, I will send it.

It's still on the audit trail, so is there an error log I could send you?

howebzar said:
I'm not sure I saw an error window with a "Send Bug Report" button...but if I see it, I will send it.
At first it shows an error message with OK and Details buttons. After clicking the Details button you will be able to send the bug report.

howebzar said:
It's still on the audit trail, so is there an error log I could send you?
Yes - click Settings->Open Settings folder and send all the bugreport_*.txt files to support@djsoft.net

HANSELL DJ said:
14:15:26;error;"Access violation at address 00DCC94F in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 00300038.";
Please click Help->Contact support->Send bug reports - this will help us to get additional information about this error and fix it in the next update.

Back